Palabras con palabras, puñados de sensaciones y algo de música

jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

God save the Queen

I've never done this. At least not this way. But I'm so thankful. Because I don't really know how, but you make me feel up when I'm down. You make me smile by chance, or deliberately. You always have the key words to let me see the world through other eyes - yours -. You know how to cheer me up and how to remind me how good I am, how good I am able to be and how lucky I am being just the way I am. I told you, I'm not selfconfident at all... I should, but I'm not, I must keep working on that, dude, but you know what? I'll do it. Because I can. Because if I don't, for some reason, I know you'll be there, through that little window telling me "ey, how you doing?"

You arrived to my life as a completely stranger who deeply enjoyed improving his English skills, and who, little by little, has overcome the frontiers of my age and my circumstances in order to become a friend. I'm sure you didn't expect this to happen... life's great sometimes. And you know it.

Thank you very much, for that beautiful image you have of myself.
Thank you for just being there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario